How to join Indian Army:– People who like Indian Army very much. And after completing your studies like- 10th, 12th or graduation want to join the Indian Army. And you don’t know. How to join the Indian Army and what are the procedures you have to go through for this. We are going to fulfill all your misconceptions. Many people were massaging our Facebook Indian Army. And every question of yours is going to be answered in this post. And you are going to tell the people very well that without NDA qualification you can join the Indian Army. And Join the Indian Army Officer Rank.
how to join Indian army
To join the Indian Army, you have to clear all the qualifications given below. We are going to give you complete information.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must have completed 10th, 12th, or graduation in your studies.
- If you want to join the Indian Army after passing 10th or 12th. So your age limit should be between 16 to 23 Year’s.
- If you have done graduation. So the age limit for you should be between 18 to 28 years.
- If you have done NCC (National Cadet Crops) B and C certificate. then your exams will not be.
- You have to complete 1600 meters running within 6 minutes.
- There should not be any kind of police case in your name or against you.
Read More:- Free Job Alert 2022, Get Jobs all India News
how to join Indian army after 10th
If you have completed the 10th standard. And you want to join the Indian Army. And you have confusion in the Indian Army Selection Process. So we will work to clear all your misconceptions.
India Army Post 10th Pass
In the list given below to you, this is just all the seats for the children of class 10th level. And you can apply for these posts. You can apply for only two posts. And if you are 8 passes then you can apply for these posts.
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms)
You must have passed your class 10th. And you do not need any fixed marks in your class. You guys just need to pass your class 10th. And you must have 44% in your overall all-over mark. And also you must have 33% marks in each subject.
You have to run 1600 meters in your physical. And for this, you are given a time limit of 6 minutes. But the army needs as many children. For him, this time within 5 minutes the children get for the army. And you also have to run your 1600 meter race within 5 minutes.
In the Indian Army Medical Test, you have a complete body check. All your organs are in the right way, are you not? And you do not have any crooked limb or any kind of disease in your body. In all these cases you are not selected.
Without NCC:- If you are only 8 or 10 passes. And you have not done NCC. So after all your physicals out, a medical examination is done for you. And you are asked questions from Reasoning, Basis Math, General Science, and GK in the exam. If you have studied normal. So you can clear the exam easily.
NCC:- If you have done NCC. You have cleared all your physical out medical. So your selection is cleared. You don’t need to give an exam. you have a direct joining address.
Read More:- What is the full form of CPU || what is CPU
How to join Indian Army after 12th
If you want that you want to join the Indian Army after passing 12th. So you have many options. To join the Indian Army, we are going to give you complete information. you can join the Indian Army.
|Post||Age||Exam or Interview||Qualification|
|Soldier Technical||17.5 to 23.0 yr||Exam||(10+2) With 50% Marks, PCME|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical||17.5 to 23.0 yr||Exam||(10+2) With 60% Marks|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17.5 to 23.0 yr||Exam||(10+2) With 50% Marks, PCBE|
|NA VET||17.5 to 23.0 yr||Exam||(10+2) With 50% Marks, PCBE|
|Soldier Tech||17.5 to 23.0 yr||Exam||(10+2) With 50% Marks, PCME|
|NDA (National Deface Academy)||16.5 to 19.5 yr||Exam (Online)||(10+2) With 70% Marks, PCME|
|TES (Technical Entry Scheme)||16.5 to 19.5 yr||Interview||(10+2) With 70% Marks, PCME|
|B .Tech Entry||16.5 to 19.5 yr||Exam & IIT JEE||(10+2) With 70% & IIT JEE EXAM|
|JAG||21 to 27 yr||Exam||Degree in LLD 50% Marks|
Posts for JCO in India Army after 12th
- Soldier Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)
- NA VET
- Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner)
If you want to join officer or general duty after passing 12th. So you can join after passing 12th. We are going to tell you about both officer and general duty.
Posts for officer in India Army after 12th
- B.Tech Entry
How to join Indian Army after 12th with NDA
If you clear the NDA exam. So you can join the Indian Army very easily. We are going to give you some information about NDA. And you are going to understand the selection process in short. With the help of which you will be able to know something about NDA.
- If you are 12 pass out. So you can apply NDA form. And you have to clear NDA.
- After clearing NDA you are interviewed.
- You also have to do medical outrunning. It is normal running.
- After the interview you are sent to IMA Dehradun for training. And there your training goes on for 3 years.
- After completing the training, you are sent for duty. And you do duty on the rank of officer in the Indian Army.
How to join Indian Army after 12th without NDA
You can also join the Indian Army in the rank of Officer without qualifying NDA. You have to clear the TES batch in the Indian Army. Or you also get selected based on a good score in the base of IIT JEE EXAM. We try to understand both the terms separately.
Read More:- What is Google Drive? and how to use it
Indian Army TES (Technical Entry Scheme)
TES is to prepare the children for the technical of the Indian Army. And in this, you get selected only after fulfilling some of the rules given below. You don’t even need to qualify NDA inside it.
- Your age should be between 16 Years 6 Months to 19 Years 6 Months.
- You must have 70% marks in your class 12th. And you must have at least 60% marks in Physics, Maths, and English.
- You must have Indian citizenship.
You fulfill all of these. So you are eligible to apply for Indian Army TES.
Indian Army TES Selection Process
One has to follow all these while joining the Indian Army. so you can easily get selected.
- You do not have an exam in Indian Army TES. This is an interview-based selection.
- After your call letter, you are called for an interview at Prayagraj.
- If you are selected. So you are sent to Gaya for training.
- He does your training for 3 years. And according to your skill, you are placed on the post of officer in Army Technical.
Indian Army B. Tech Entry Scheme
Children who have done 10+2 under the Indian Army B.Tech Entry Scheme can fill this exam. You people have to join the class of B.Tech on behalf of the government. And together with all of you, after the completion of your Indian Army B.Tech, you are sent to the Indian Army according to your information. And you are placed in the Indian Army as a technical hand.
- You must have 75% marks in 10+2. And you will be selected based on the IIT JEE entrance exam.
- Your selection will be done based on both interview and exam.
- You have to complete running 1600 meters in 8 minutes.
How to join Indian Army after 12th for female
If you are a woman you also have to join the Indian Army. For women, the Indian Army is now promoting complete relaxation. You people have a very golden opportunity to join the Indian Army, we are going to tell you the Indian Army Selection Process.
You have to give all the posts and exams given above in the same way. And you people can get some physical and medical relaxation. We are going to tell below only the relaxation of you people. And above given post and exam level is all the same.
Indian Army female selection process
- You have to complete 1600 meters in 8 minutes running.
- Your height for the Indian Army can be from 155 to 165 cm.
- Age limit is fixed according to your post. You can see this in the above list.
- Your people’s medical is also very normal.
- You guys have to go through the exam process. If you clear to NCC exam. so you don’t have to give exam.
Note:- We keep giving you news related to the Indian Army and much more news, jobs, technical. You can follow us on Google News, Facebook, Twitter. You have to ask any kind of question. So you can ask us in the comment box given below. We or our team will help you.